Virtus667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtus667 is a non-profit Runescape Private Server that just wants to help everybody relive the enjoyment that Runescape once had.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Virtus 667

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steele_
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36970

Hello Virtus 667 Empty
PostSubject: Hello Virtus 667   Hello Virtus 667 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Good day everybody, my name is Hunter, but please just call me Steele. I for sure started playing RS in 4th grade (back in 03-04), then continued until about my 8th grade year. I didn't play consistently, but I still count the years :p
When I quit RS, I played xbox; mainly Halo then Call of Duty. I eventually wanted to play rs again, but I had missed out on SO much. That made me look into private servers. I started off on one of the big-name servers, but eventually settled on a small, but great server called "Innovation X." It was my home for two years or so. Long story short I went back to Xbox for a while (COD). When I came back, I saw my home server was gone.

I found a server called "Fallen Evolution,"and joined it immediately. I got to know Trim, a moderator on the server, and the owner, Ethan. Shortly after I joined, a cute little girl named "Bluemachine" joined. Haha just kidding, he's a boy :p
Blue and I were in competition constantly to train or skills. It was really fun.

However, I was not able to play as much as Blue. I had my life to take care of before I would be gone for a while (I'll get to that in a minute). So I got inactive and Blue, Trim, and I didn't talk collectively for a while. Up until recently I thought FE was alive and well. That is until Blue messaged me on Skype. He gave me the link to this website and here we are!

Now, on to what I'm doing...
As I type this, I'm in a hotel in Hiawassee, Georgia. I'm from Oklahoma.. for the next six months, I'm going to be hiking the Appalachian Trail with my father. We're hiking for a veteran's charity. With all that being said, I will not be able to get on the server. Sad
I will be able to torture people on the forums, though! :p

So. There's a little bit on me. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story!

Until next time,
§teele
Back to top Go down
Trim
Owner
Owner
Trim

Virtus Points : 47019

Hello Virtus 667 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Virtus 667   Hello Virtus 667 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

"That is until Blue messaged me on Skype. He gave me the link to this website and here we are!"

The family was re-united..
Back to top Go down
Steele_
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36970

Hello Virtus 667 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Virtus 667   Hello Virtus 667 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Trim wrote:
"That is until Blue messaged me on Skype. He gave me the link to this website and here we are!"

The family was re-united..

RT if u crid :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Virtus 667 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Virtus 667   Hello Virtus 667 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Virtus 667
Page 1 of 1