Virtus667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtus667 is a non-profit Runescape Private Server that just wants to help everybody relive the enjoyment that Runescape once had.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My suggestions

Go down 
+2
Trim
ShyV2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShyV2
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36932

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:34 pm

I must say, the server is looking really good at the moment!
this are just suggestions i would like to see in the game:

-Remove rules, vote and donate from the quest tab, and add teleports there instead.( rather use ::vote, ::donate and ::rukes)
this makes it easier to not go home all the time and talk to mr.ex to get anywhere, and if you're at another place, you do not have to go all the way home to get somewhere.

-Less shops, make 1 range shop, 1 melee shop and one mage shop. this makes the shops at home look more clean,instead of having so many shops and you do not have to search to much to find stuff. the summoning shop could also been moved to the summoning place.

-Add barbarian agility, gives more exp at a certain level

-Crystal key chest

-A skilling shop should be added, including ele, cavaliers, berets, scarfs and stuff like this.

-If dices works, add ::dice that can teleport you to a chill place with banks. this place could also be used as ::trade, to sell stuff.

i will probably add more suggestions if i find any. theese are just stuff that would make the server better for me. and please comment if you agree\disagree.
Back to top Go down
Trim
Owner
Owner
Trim

Virtus Points : 47019

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Thank you for the compliment! Smile

I also want to say that I will look into adding and fixing all of these. I think you are right, we only need one kind of melee shop, etc. As adding a barbarian agility will be very difficult, I will try to see if I can get bluemachine to work on that. Although, the command ::dice, already works and there is a bank located in the area. But for the most part, I like the suggestions and I will look into it, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Steele_
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36970

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm

I support all except for the skilling shop.

I say you make the skilling clothes hard to receive (monster drops, clues [if possible], or crystal key only)
However, I still support a skilling shop, but instead replace it with skilling items and maybe a team cape, or regular cape, that skillers typically wear (e.g.: obsidian)
Back to top Go down
ShyV2
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36932

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:57 pm

i see what you mean steele, but if you want the items to be more rare, rather make something else, cuz a skiller cant kill bosses for outfits, and if its from crystal keys, the keys have to be able to skill for, like skill points or something.

also i would like a slayer shop. ive been doing slayer for a while, and have not got any good other than barrows items. should make a shop with slayer lamps, slayer helmet, and some pther slayer stuff.
Back to top Go down
XnYAddict
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36795

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm

All good ideas but we dont want to many teleportation areas such as we already have a list built up and to much will cause to much confusions But all good suggestions one thing we should try and
do is lower xp rates
Back to top Go down
jordydragon
New Player
New Player

Virtus Points : 36702

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 am

We already have a crystal key chest not sure if it wasn't there before.
Back to top Go down
bluemachine
Owner
Owner

Virtus Points : 47006

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

slayer helmet is in slayer shop, i have been thinking about doing these things already, just been busy doing other more important stuff. Please be patient and give me time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtus667 :: Virtus Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: