Virtus667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtus667 is a non-profit Runescape Private Server that just wants to help everybody relive the enjoyment that Runescape once had.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Middle School Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnBell
Amateur
Amateur

Virtus Points : 36543

Middle School Memories  Empty
PostSubject: Middle School Memories    Middle School Memories  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 am

Well back in middle school I was a real player if you might say. A man who goes from one girl to another well that was me. Those days are over, but blah, blah, blah. So every track meet I would go talk to girls from different counties of where I lived since it was a state thing. I would give them hugs, kiss them, get their numbers. Well also on the team I set West Virginia's State Record of 4x1 or 4 people 100m and remember all their names. First leg Chris, Second Chase, Third Quincy and we were state champions. About them Chase Best friend still now we are older we don't talk much, Chris sadly died in a car accident, and Quincy he moved a long time ago. Well me and my best friend chase would always be finding girls to flirt with and brag about speed and we only liked track for girls in short shorts but those were the best memories of my life. It was good times ones I would go back and want to do again relive the moment. But that's the past...

Hope you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trim
Owner
Owner
Trim

Virtus Points : 46899

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Memories    Middle School Memories  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 am

I enjoy reading stories like these. I'm sorry about your friend Chris though.
Back to top Go down
JohnBell
Amateur
Amateur

Virtus Points : 36543

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Memories    Middle School Memories  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Haha yeah I didn't put much time into this though but it sums It up of what I really did track for... Hated them short shorts :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Memories    Middle School Memories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle School Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtus667 :: Virtus Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: