Virtus667 is a non-profit Runescape Private Server that just wants to help everybody relive the enjoyment that Runescape once had.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello I'm MrJohn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnBell
Amateur
Amateur

Virtus Points : 15743

PostSubject: Hello I'm MrJohn   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 am

Hello I'm MrJohn and I'm 20 Born September 20, 1993 I am in college majoring in Draft & Design. I currently work at Community Action Center that helps homeless/poor people. I plan to become a video game programmer when I graduate 5 years of college, and I just finished the second year of college starting 3rd in August. Programmers average $30/hour so that's a good amount and I am a good designer. I can design GIF, normal GFX and other epic designing. I self taught coding like C++ which is what Runescape uses for running, and also know HTML and PHP. Coding C++ was hardest to learn out them all since it is designed to make games. I'm also pro advertiser with Youtube, and just general advertising. Well I am starting with a friend toplist website I could gladly add to help you get free sponsorship not for sure but ill do best I can

Thanks MrJohn

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trim
Owner
Owner

Virtus Points : 26099

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm MrJohn   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 am

Welcome MrJohn! You seem like a very nice guy wanting to help everybody out, I appreciate that Smile. Sounds like you have put a lot of work into where you have gotten yourself today. I will also talk to Blue about the sponsorship, that is very generous of you. Hope to talk to you soon, Trim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnBell
Amateur
Amateur

Virtus Points : 15743

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm MrJohn   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm

You to feel free to add my Skype JohnDavidBell4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm MrJohn